ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Purchase and sale of physical commodities;
- Finding new markets, clients, establishment of new relations;
- Risk assessment of purchase and sale transactions in the trading book;
- Improvement of pricing models and show innovation with new trading strategies;
- Proficient collection, query, organization and manipulation of large amounts of data in Excel;
- Performing hedge actions and application of hedge policy;
- Habitual reading, analyzing and structuring market and statistical information resulting in accurate presentation of relevant market analysis.
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT WITH:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Fluency in English (Russian and/or any other language would be an advantage);
- Knowledge and application of financial, commodity and derivative markets’ instruments;
- Proficiency in working with MS Office programs;
- University degree in Economics or Finance;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be able to respond to changes in priorities.
SUCCES COMES WITH:
- high self-motivation and curiosity to learn new things;
- aptitude for handling multiple tasks quickly and effectively;
- ability to work under stressful situations;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude.
Agrorodeo is where you find unrivalled opportunities for growth,
wide experience to learn from and your strong chance to work with best in the market.
If you think it is worth taking the possibility to work in a dynamic environment with passionate and engaged people,
please contact us here.
This is a fulltime permanent position located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
For more information, please contact us at +370 672 77167.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
By submitting your CV, you agree that Agrorodeo collects the personal data which you provide for the sole purpose of considering your interest in employment at Agrorodeo.