Agrorodeo is a team of professionals in international trade. We work to ensure that crops grown in fertile land of any part of the world would successfully reach the customers in less fertile areas while ensuring the product quality. Over the past 15 years, we have grown into one of the largest exporters of grain in the Baltic states. On average, we trade 1.5 MMT of grain in 10 countries every year, we export Lithuanian origin grain to more than 55 countries worldwide. Therefore, we are looking for new professionals to join our team – connect, contribute, and grow together.
1. Execution of export and trade contracts.
2. Provision of the information and instructions given to port terminals, ship agents, freight forwarders, surveying, fumigation, and other companies.
3. GAFTA rules application to current and future contracts to protect the interests of the company.
4. Monitoring of all companies open shipments.
5. Document administration (bills of lading, letter of credit for bank, invoices, lay-time calculations, etc.)
6. High priority and complex problem settlement with partners and clients.
7. Analysis of changes in the legal framework of the EU to efficiently execute export and trade contracts.
8. Execution of railways logistics.
9. Other duties assigned.
1. 2+ years of relevant experience.
2. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (proficiency in Russian language will be considered as an advantage).
3. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environment.
4. Knowledge of contract execution and shipping procedures.
5. Knowledge of VAT law.
6. Ability to prioritize tasks and be able to respond to changes in priorities
7. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Agrorodeo is where you find unrivalled opportunities for success, wide experience to learn from and your strong chance to work with best in the market. It is worth to accept the possibility to implement your ideas and freedom to act.
The salary range for this position is 2,000 to 5,000 € gross per month.
This is a full-time permanent position located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Application closing date: 1st February 2022.
By submitting your CV, you agree that Agrorodeo collects the personal data which you provide for the sole purpose of considering your interest in employment at Agrorodeo.